MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosemary D'Arcy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 08:35:50 MST
I am putting together a formal business plan for the Center. I'd love
to get some samples of plans that have been done by others out there.
If you are willing to share your plan with me, I am looking for format
and what is included primarily. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Happy Spring!

"As we see ourselves, so we act; as we act, so we become." Barbara Marx Hubbard
Rosemary V. D'Arcy
Director, The Center for Management Development
College of Business
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725