MGTDEV-L Archives

September 1994

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lu Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 13:35:44 PDT
From:    Lu Curran
         Technology Management - Voice Mail: 604/432-8942
         British Columbia Institute of Technology
Hi, my name is Luis Curran and I'm the Program Head for the Bachelor of
Technology degree in Technology Management at British Columbia Institute of
Technology in Vancouver, Canada (that's on the west coast where, like in
Seattle, we don't tan, we rust).

Our program is one of the few at an undergraduate level in Canada and we seem
to be hitting the right market as we have doubled our enrollments in each of
the three years we've been in operation.

Prior to coming to BCIT, I was involved in education at BC Telephone Company
in the areas of leadership and management and prior to that I was the training
manager for MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates, a computer software systems
development company focussing mainly in the space and defence areas and ground
stations.

I have also consulted in the areas of transportation, communications and
forestry.

I'm looking forward to seeing what will come out of subscribing to this list
and the contribution I can possibly make to it.