MGTDEV-L Archives

August 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Listou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 14:53:43 -500
A new process, contextual data modeling, is the core of a unique
issue tracking program, I-TRAC. Award-winning TuDogs reviewed it,
called it the "most unique and useful" software reviewed the last
quarter of 1996. It is indeed unique, meeting an unperceived need.
Those involved in management development are probably best
equipped to understand I-TRAC and introduce it to their clients and
organization. Full details, including the rationale, demo, and fully-
functioning 30-day download are at http://www.radix.net/~execware