MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alexander Dehaven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:35:33 -500

> My background - Who I am and What I do

My name is Alex DeHaven, I am presently seeking my Master's in Accounting
from the University of South Dakota.  Aside from the Accounting base, I
enrolled in various speech, strategic management, and computer courses.

The computer course explains why I have joined this discussion, but it is
the speech and strategy classes that I need more experience with.  Next
fall, I will begin work with Arthur Andersen in Denver, Colorado.
Success will then be determined by my ability to be an effective manager.

I realize that I am probably in a discussion group with many who have
words of wisdom.  So, if you would, give me those words of wisdom, and I
will try to make a discussion out of it.

Very truly,

Alex DeHaven