MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Paul G. Fox" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 08:36:54 -500
I am interested in corresponding with those who have actually delivered training
via the internet. There's alot of talk about it in my local area, but nobody
seems to be doing it. I'd like to know:

1) What are appropriate kinds of training for internet delivery?
2) What design changes need to be made when putting materials out on the net?
3) What problems have to be overcome?
4) What role is there for either on-line or face-to-face chat sessions?

I have at least one client with employees dispersed all over the U.S. in small
groups that might be a good bet for training delivered via the internet. Your
help will be appreciated!

Paul Fox, President
Fox Performance Training
West Granby, Connecticut
"No Fluff Training" on negotiation, presentation skills, management
Managing For Success Software