MGTDEV-L Archives

September 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debi Lavender <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:26:56 -500
Have you considered an interactive and highly competitive simulation
experience that focuses on key business issues that are important to this
group with a link to real world issues they are facing to improve
effectiveness and communication while building a common language and shared
understanding??

Strat*X has designed a number of the world's leading simulations for
applied learning in marketing and business strategy.  Working in teams
professionals are challenged to maximize their company's profits by
designing products to meet specific customer segments needs that are
competitively differentiated.  Perhaps you are familiar with MARKSTRAT, The
Marketing Strategy Simulation.

Strat*X is a marketing and business strategy consultancy with offices in
Boston, London, Munich and Paris.  We help leading organizations from
around the globe to build their professionals' capabilities for improved
marketplace performance and greater business results.  We add value by
creating and delivering 'unforgettable' learning environments that change
the way professionals think and conduct business.

Should you wish to learn more about our approach and the benefits of
simulation learning, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Debra M. Lavender
Marketing Manager
Strat*X Boston