MHEDIC Archives

September 2020

MHEDIC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Anderson-Butcher, Dawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mental Health-Education Integration Consortium <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2020 10:59:40 +0000

Hi Katelyn, We are active in this space. I'm cc'ing Noelle and Angelic here so they can work with you. Dawn

Dawn Anderson-Butcher, PhD., LISW-S

Professor, College of Social Work

Executive Director of Teaching/Research, LiFEsports Initiative

218 Stillman Hall, 1947 College Road, Columbus, OH 43210

614-292-8596 Office

lifesports.osu.edu

https://cayci.osu.edu