MMAC-L Archives

September 2007

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
august elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:36:17 +0000
McGehee makes his solar cells by mixing a titania gel precursor and a special semiconducting polymer, which self-assemble into titania (TiO2) films with polymer-filled pores 20 nm in diameter. Currently, McGehee is still working to improve the efficiency of his solar cells and their resistance to degradation over time in sunlight. "Right now, we're at 2% efficiency, and we want to get to 15%." 15%? That might seem low, but silicon-based cells operate at 12% efficiency, and most importantly, as McGehee points out, "there's a lot of sunlight out there."

Our Company offers a very good wage to the successful applicant, along with an unrivalled career progression chance. If you believe you have what it takes to take on this challenge and would like to join please send the following information to: [log in to unmask]
1) Full name
2) Contact phone numbers
3) Part time job/Full time

The ideal candidate will be an smart person, someone who can work autonomously with a high level of interest. We are seeking a highly motivated professional, with skill of working with people. The position is home-based. We offer a part-time position with flexible working hours. And we would be happy to consider a full-time job share applicant. A strong experience in pr field is essential for this position, as is the ability to inspire at every level.
You do not need to spend any sum of money and we do not ask you to give us with your bank requisites! We are occupied in completely officially authorized activity.
 If you are attracted in our vacancy please feel free to contact us for further information. The preference is given to people with knowledge of foreign languages.
Thank you and we are looking forward to work together in long-standing basis with you all.

"Whether nanotechnology had ever showed up or not, electronics would have gotten there anyway," says Professor Saraswat. For the past four decades, the number of transistors that can be put on a chip, or equivalently, the number of information processing events that can be done per chip, has doubled every twenty-two months; concomitantly, the cost per processing event has dropped. Following this trend called Moore's Law, microelectronics has steadily settled into nanoelectronics in the past decade.
In your brain right now, a motor protein called kinesin is shuttling vesicles loaded with neurotransmitters to the synapses in your brain, allowing you to read this. While some researchers are trying to make similar molecular motors scoot around and throw switches on electronic chips, it's hardly certain these motors can ever do better than the electrical contacts that are routinely used today. The future of biological nanotechnology may not be clear, but what is, says Professor