MMAC-L Archives

September 2007

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Yvette Abrams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:47:13 +0800
Think it’s time to polish up your style with a cool luxury watch?
Guess you can find a couple of spare minutes and pop in to our replica shop…
Plus, you will be really surprised to see how qualitative our watches are!
Is there any specific chronometer that you dream of? We’ve definitely got it here!
Don’t miss your chance to save on luxury – best replica watches are here!
http://kickingassreplicarolex.com