MMAC-L Archives

June 2007

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Goldstein Montague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:48:06 -0700
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

I am from Iran and live there. All my family loves this programme and
yes it is a family with everyday problems but always someone with a
solution.
Both dysfunctional families personify the Wealthy Soul examples.
I do like your e-mails and the presentations you sent. It is absolutely
hilarious.

As I thought about who do I know that has a wealthy soul, I was brought
to the thought of my mother. town where she lived.

"  It shows the characters in the family in everyday life, facing a
plethora of conflicts but always allowing their love for one another to
shine through.

When I found you on the net my first thoughts were that I had found a
soul that thought as mine did.
I began experiencing the conference call approach last summer and am
currently helping out a person who is training in becoming a Life Coach
by agreeing to be a practice client. Additionally:           Each
character is a study of certain Wealthy Soul          traits. mine was
just as bad because I had the mother-out-law problem. It is what you
attract when you are a truly happy, grateful person.
I thought of it immediately when I read the blog. " The help you need is
always near. There is more to my world than spending time in front of
sitcoms. In order to understand the significance of this gift one first
needs to understand the story of how our renter came into our life. I
believe you either repel what your thoughts are consumed with, or you
attract what you want, because you are not attached to the outcome. My
young brother John fits the "Wealthy Soul" category extremely well.

"Where are the Wealthy Souls?

That show is just hilarious. Not out to "be" for anybody but sharing
themselve unapologeticly.