MOSAIC0506 Archives

November 2006

MOSAIC0506@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Corina Hoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Corina Hoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:17:40 -0480
RREF Pricae Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labns For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compazny red Reef Laboratotries Inc.
STOCK: RR EF
Price: $0.352
Volume Expe ctations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricfe ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companhies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The priche has settled and Voluhme is rising as investodrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comintg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Corina Hoyt.

"some time or other he will  be-but it shall not be by me . till i can forget his father, i can never
connections he was esteemed and valued-that even wickham had allowed him merit as a brother, and
as i abominate writing, i would not give up mr. collins's correspondence for any consideration. nay,
course of a few weeks, and though there were not many of her acquaintances whom she did not prefer,
all for herself. her astonishment, however, was extreme, and continually was she repeating, "why is
after making his bow as the carriage turned into the park, hurried home with the great intelligence. on
"my mother would have had no objection, but my father hates london."

"i should never have considered the distance as one of the advantages  of the match," cried
dreaded; for though he was not always looking at her mother, she was convinced that his attention was
actual weakness sat down and cried for half-an-hour. her astonishment, as she reflected on what had

convinced that it will add very greatly to my happiness; and thirdly-which perhaps i ought to have
but for the mortifying supposition of his viewing it all as his own future property. the dinner too in its

day that was to make him the happiest of men; and though such a solicitation must be waived for the
de bourgh." it vexed her to see him expose himself to such a man. mr. darcy was eyeing him with
absence of the family were unfavourably answered.
and now i hope you are satisfied."