MU-VMS Archives

June 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 18:24:06 -0500
Q:  Why did we go back to DEC VMS mail?  Are we going back to Multinet?

Several DCL programs broke going backward (I had to change them from the old
mail to the new, no problem to change them back).  But I wonder why I didn't
see
any notification until I logged on?

Thanks..
--
Oates                          email:  [log in to unmask]
W3:  http://phoenix.aps.muohio.edu/users/cjones/html/oates.html