MUCWFAC Archives

January 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Goodman, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:27:47 -0500
Well, maybe the poker could simply follow on the heels of that?

In another subject, more or less serious depending on how one looks at it,

I'm going to suggest to Jerry that you teach the graduate issues course next
spring.   You had expressed some interest in that the last time we discussed
it.

Here's the rub, however......If we end up with a creative non-fiction
student in the graduate program, I feel that 652 would need to run as a
creative nonfiction workshop.   Would you consider doing that?   I realize
you'd have to work up some expertise......but a number of the current first
years had expressed interest in taking such a course and didn't take 652
this year, having been told by Cindy that it might run that way next
year......

Eric