MUCWFAC Archives

April 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:02:45 -0400
all good . and sorry to rush away last night btw

i hope the poker went well

i agree about giving the graduate awards anyway and would suggest Jonny Lohr for poetry?

i'm prepared to give $100 each, for both fiction and poetry so that they at least get something

and i don't know Cody but like Kelly and either is okay with me (Leyla Boss??) . and like Kate and Alex both a lot in fiction

cris