MUCWFAC Archives

February 2000

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:23:45 -0500
Dear Fiction Staff (and Graduate Admission Readers),

        Evan Petee, whom I think you'll all remember from last year, has been in
touch with me, and wants to reactivate his file for admission for next
year.  He was admitted last year, and put off coming for a year.  There's a
new writing sample in Debbie's office, in his file.

        His funding situation remains a bit complicated.  You may remember he was
one of our top candidates last year, but didn't want a G.A. because he's on
a state disability for some health-related problem (which he says is
getting better).  Instead, for this year (as last) he wants to try to get a
Grant-in Aid.  I'm prepared to write a letter for him.  He needs a second
letter, however.

        Please read his new story, Joymonster, if you have a chance.

        Thanks.

        Eric