MUCWFAC Archives

May 2001

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 09:55:58 -0400
Dear Cohort,

        You will be pleased to hear, I hope, that I have agreed to be the new and
newly-reunified Director of Creative Writing, beginning with the fall
semester.  You should assume we will meet sometime during the second week
of classes.

        You might want to contact me by E-mail during the summer with any concerns
and priorities for the coming year.  Top of my list is promoting the
program/recruiting of graduate students, plans for 226, and finding sprint
instructors for the spring.  It's also time, finally, to talk about
curricular reform.

        Would whoever's teaching the graduate poetry workshop in the spring please
raise his or her hand?  Has anyone made any plans for a sprint insructor in
poetry?

        All best,

        Eric