MUCWFAC Archives

February 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tuma, Keith W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:12:29 -0500
I might be of some help in the conversation about outcomes and assessment
since I'm on that committee in CAS, and I'm curious about what the group of
you will discuss as outcomes (I'm that boring) so I hope to make this---I
want to hear about the other matters too. Feel free to complain about the
document you have to fill out, though it's not that big a deal, I
think--I'll hear that with the 20% of my time the powers that be describe as
"faculty." Keith