MUEMAIL Archives

May 1994

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 1994 13:48:51 -0400
I'm sending out three informational items in Campus Mail this afternoon
that may be of interest to Miami's Electronic Mail working group:  an
article from yesterday's _LAN Times_ regarding the recent Electronic
Messaging Association (EMA) conference, and two blurbs from the University
of Michigan regarding IMAP account assignment to incoming students (in
part to avoid tying up their central system with logins) and tables of
e-mail and conferencing options available at UMich.

Anyone not directly subscribed to the LISTSERV list MUEMail (which I'm
using as the basis for the hardcopy mailing) who wants a copy, please
just e-mail me and I'll be happy to send a set your way.

John

--

                          John B Harlan
         Campus Wide Information System (CWIS) Coordinator