MUEMAIL Archives

November 2001

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:20:33 -0500
Tomorrow morning from 6:30am to 7:00am we will disable LDAP cached
passwords and use LDAP authentication on Muaix03 (PO).  If authentication
appears normal Chris Allison will add additional load on the LDAP servers
from 6:40 to 6:50 to simulate higher volume client
authentication.  Authentication will be returned LDAP cached passwords at
6:59am.

If at any time during the test we find problems with PO authentication LDAP
cache will be re-enabled immediately so as to inconvenience as few email
clients as possible.

Anyone with insomnia is invited to participate in this test.  Please
forward any comments to me.  Thanks.

- Steve