MUEMAIL Archives

September 1995

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chuck Burks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 1995 08:50:35 +0000
In article <1995Aug29.093608@miavx1>, [log in to unmask]
(Brian J. Bernstein) wrote:

>   I am not able to send mail from my vax account to acs.eku.edu for some
reason. I can receive
> mail fine, but sending gets lost somewhere.

Interesting... I've had a lot more trouble over the past several months
trying to correspond with people at Eastern Kentucky University (Richmond)
and University of Kentucky (Lexington) than with other correspondents
around the country.  Some of my messages apparenly just don't reach these
folks.  My preferred e-mail medium these days is the DEC alpha via Eudora,
and I haven't noticed error messages...

--Chuck Burks