MUHTML Archives

June 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:56:47 +0300
CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Shop lights must twinkle "Merry Christmas. " "Seasons" and "greetings"
just won't do.
O'Reilly goes to church? We're harming symbols so sublime. Unlike many
carnivals, the Carnival of the Liberals' host gets to select his
favorites from the submissions.
If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of this post, just
click here. Bill's not facetious.

Took money from the poor.

It's hard to picture a talk show host who's worse. And while you're
there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of All Hat No Cattle.
They lied us into war. Bill says we're out to outlaw Christmas.

Store signs must twinkle "Merry Christmas.
O'Reilly's nasty, and quite the bore.

You can find my  song parodies collected here and my New Year's
Resolutions contract is here.
The next edition will be hosted by Neural Gourmet,  and the submission
deadline is the close of day Tuesday. You can find my  song parodies
collected here and my New Year's Resolutions contract is here.

Unlike many carnivals, the Carnival of the Liberals' host gets to select
his favorites from the submissions.

Today's song parody is actually my second  Bill O'Reilly song parody.

Bill's claims are specious.

Bill makes a rumpus,   With no moral compass. For  my most recent blog
postings and audio files,  click here.
He leaves truth in the lurch. " "Seasons" and "greetings" just won't do.
Ain't nothing that his fans won't buy. We're greeting people wrong, he
cries. For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here.
We're harming symbols so sublime.
We're greeting people wrong, he cries.

I sure hope you'll vote  for me!

And now it's time for righteous folk To shove them out the door.
Bill makes a rumpus,   With no moral compass.
" "Seasons" and "greetings" just won't do. Is Bill a madman, or just
perverse? If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of this
post, just click here. Thanks Bill for being such an inspiration! Bill
says we're out to outlaw Christmas. Took money from the poor. They are
evil to the core.

For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here. Impeach
George Bush and Cheney too. Bill likes inciting,  And people dividing.
Bill says we're out to outlaw Christmas.

Loves telling whoppers. Bill says we're out to kill off  Christmas.
We're greeting people wrong, he cries. And now it's time for righteous
folk To shove them out the door. Thanks Bill for being such an
inspiration! Is Bill a madman, or just perverse? Some people call its
tree a bush! Loves telling whoppers. For  my most recent blog postings
and audio files,  click here.
O'Reilly goes to church? Each one we'll keep in mind. Each one we'll
keep in mind.

So send yours in ASAP.

They  both abused our Bill of Rights. If you'd like to listen to the