MUHTML Archives

June 1997

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dean E. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:50:17 -0400
Do we have a formal product list or are we just evaluating anything and
everything that has to do with html at this point (a monumental task I
might add)?

--

Thanks,

Dean Harris
MCIS 137 Hoyt
529-5351

Random Quote:
They smell, they snarl and they scratch; they have a singular aptitude for
shredding rugs, drapes and upholstery; they're sneaky, selfish and not at
all smart; they are disloyal, condescending and totally useless in any
rodent-free environment. - Jean-Mi