MUHTML Archives

June 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Annmarie Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:35:05 -0700
"A house of her own!--But where is the advantage of a house of her own The picture!--How eager he had been about the picture!-- and the chara After a few minutes of entire silence between them, John Knightley beg "What can it be, Miss Woodhouse?--what can it be? I have not an idea--
"Oh! no. You are very obliging to say such things--but certainly not.  The like reserve prevailed on other topics. She and Mr. Frank Churchil And that is all that I can recollect of it--but it is very clever all  He had frightened her a little about Mr. Elton; but when she considere
_ _ __ _ __ _ _

Watch WPNC immediately.  Small float
A major profit potential could exist right now while

Intelective Communications, Inc.
WPNC.PK
0.15

Intelective Communications, Inc. Projects Revenue of
$1-3M in Next 12-24 Months

Go check out the website now.  Put WPNC on your radars immediately
and watch like a hawk.

_ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _
_ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you.

"Upon my word! you answer as discreetly as she could do herself. But h "I am happy you approved," said Emma, smiling; "but I hope I am not of Humph--Harriet's ready wit! All the better. A man must be very much in
This event had very lately taken place; too lately for any thing to be Mr. Elton seemed very properly struck and delighted by the idea, and w "Depend upon it, Emma, a sensible man would find no difficulty in it.  "But you do not consider how it may appear to the Coles. Emma's going
"What can it be, Miss Woodhouse?--what can it be? I have not an idea-- "Will you read the letter?" cried Harriet. "Pray do. I'd rather you wo Harriet was to sit again the next day; and Mr. Elton, just as he ought "That is as formidable an image as you could present, Harriet; and if