MUHTML Archives

March 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:04:09 +0300
judged various television which to an Indian person is actually quite offensive, speaks volumes about the ignorance of the other contestants. (NB: All the newspapers reported the story on their front pages. That made me want to find out more and I started reading about it on the internet.

New STOCK for U &#9679; CAMBRIDGE RESOURCES (CBRP.PK) &#9679;
unbelievable STOCK with great potential in growth and good management!!!

We ASSURE that YOU had not POSSIBILITY like this before. Try to catch it RIGHT NOW!!!
And YOU can TRIPLE your INVESTMENTS  just for A FEW days.

The company projects to generate APPROXIMATELY USD$40 million in REVENUE within the next 5 years.
For more information about CBRP.PK check broker web-site!!!

Hurry up YOU need purchase this CBRP.PK STOCK on TUESDAY: 03/06/07.

Later, she got tremendous recognition also starred in the BBC World Service Trust's campaign against Aids.