MULTALK Archives

November 2006

MULTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lacy Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Libraries conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:29:15 -0480
RREF Pricpe Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reeff Labs For New Mnaufacturing and Distribution Cotnract In China!

Compacny red Reef Laboratoories Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
Recom mend ation: S T  R O N G    B U Y

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricze ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compangies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricre has settled and Voluqme is rising as investoors are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comingg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Lacy Warner.

else will believe me, if you do not. yet, indeed, i am in earnest. i speak nothing but the truth. he still
as to the possible consequence of her persisting in this interference. from what she had said of her

"good god! what is the matter?" cried he, with more feeling than politeness; then recollecting
as you describe united."
clothes for his daughter. he protested that she should receive from him no mark of affection whatever
different positions; but from every window there were beauties to be seen. the rooms were lofty and

curtsey and hold out her hand to both.
at the hall-door.

"and then you have added so much to it yourself, you are always buying books."

"you shall hear then-but prepare yourself for something very dreadful. the first time of my ever

acquaintance with her, which he could not help flattering himself, however, might be justified by his

"good gracious! mr. darcy!-and so it does, i vow. well, any friend of mr. bingley's will always

am glad he is gone. i never saw such a long chin in my life. well, but now for my news; it is about
"her indifferent state of health unhappily prevents her being in town; and by that means, as i told
"and what did she say?"