MUMME Archives

October 1997

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jason Brewer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:23:32 -0700
Does anyone have anything to say about the following classes.  If so let me
know please.  Write me esp. if you recommend a professor.

Economics 201
Microbiology & Human Diseases (111)
Strength through cultural Diversity, IDS 159
Geology 111
Geology 121
Geology 141
Personal Health PHS 242
The meaning of Leisure PHS 276

**If you don't know anything about these classes tell me what classes you
think are easy and what professors, I am open to anything.  I need a some
filler classes and have no idea what to take.

Thanks for your time, and please respond.
(feel free to ask me about any classes)

I recommend Chm 111, Dr. Karen Dickens (just like High school)

& don't recommend Art 185 (research paper 10 pages long)