MUMME Archives

October 1997

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:03:51 -0500
Hello everyone,
this is just a reminder about the Alumni Lunch this weekend.

If you want to meet us before lunch head to the large wooden, white campus map
between the parking lot and the driveway on the west side of Millett. (by the
bus stop)  We'll meet there at noon and then eat. The cost is about $3.00 and
I think it will be hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, etc.

If you just want to join us for the game we will meet you at the Recensio
(yearbook) table which will be somewhere on the driveway as you walk towards
the football stadium. (Look for big banners that say Recensio or lots of MME
sweatshirts.) Meet there at 1:30.

I know the Alumni are looking forward to meeting you guys so it would be great
if everyone could come. Besides if we see you at the game and you didn't come
with us, we'll peg you in the back of the head with popcorn the whole time and
make Tom-O-Hawk give you a big kiss.

See you there!
Allisyn

Any questions, give me a call. 664-6156.