MUMODEMS Archives

January 1997

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Kinne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 09:57:56 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Chr
is Carman) says:

>Just wanted to let you guys know that the information in the terminal logon
>window is out of date.  It says that the PPP service is in test mode and won't
>be in production until fall.
>
>By the way, I still can't log in directly or using a script, I still have to
>use the terminal window on my Mac.

Thank you for the note.  We know the text in the terminal window is out
of date and expect it to be updated soon.

We are recommending everyone use the terminal window - on Macs, and
WinTel machines.  Sorry for the inconvience, but using the terminal
window seems to be much more reliable for everyone who uses it.

John Kinne