MUMODEMS Archives

August 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:25:32 EST
Well, let me see, three passwords to keep up with, patchy PPP connection and
now the 5777 number does not wish to be my friend.  I am sick of the access
denied message splashed repeatedly over my terminal and even sicker of tying
into the 14.4 4999 and 2161 number.  In repeated attempts at 5777
 I have tried the NEW default ID, the OLD default ID, my current passwords, and
any antique passwords I could dream up.  All to no avail.  I would really
appreciate an update posted to this discussion forum that is a little more
recent than the infamous   *MESSAGE 189*
THX.