MUMODEMS Archives

September 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debra Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 17:03:23 -0500
1.  All Middletown modems (48) at 420-3821 are now available.

2.  We have been experiencing problems with NDS (Novell Directory
Service) and TACACS (which handles authenticating your unique ID and
password.  You may get error messages like "Password is invalid" or
"authentication server could not be found."  You may also get error
messages related to NDS.  The problems are intermittent.  If you
cannot successfully connect, try again at a later point. I don't know
anymore; we are investigating the problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Debi Allison
MCIS Assistant Director for Client Services