MUMODEMS Archives

July 1994

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 11:18:18 -0500
Am I crazy or does 6114 seem to ring and not pick up, and last night when
I called in using any of the numbers, I get past the Gandalf get to the
login screen in VM or VMS and then have the system hang on me, and it
wouldn't respond to any of my keystrokes.  Go figure...

If there is a problem, please fix, if it is my problem, let me know...

Thanks,

Dennis J. Behrens

[log in to unmask]            [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]            [log in to unmask]