MUMODEMS Archives

September 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matt Bear <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 17:30:46 -0500
Unlike most of the posts in this group, this is not a complaint about the
service.  I would just like to give a big "Thank You" to all of the people who
are tearing their hair out trying to make this thing work.  I'm sure that this
is just as frustrating for you as it is for us.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all of the hard work you are
doing.  Thanks for your time.

                Matt Bear
--
Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean that I...Hey, what's
that?