MUSH Archives

June 2005

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Huggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:41:26 +0500
I'm new, it's Julie :)  Any times of the day I feel not in a mood alot of times... old time friend suggested
to have my life on the internet . My girlfriends like the idea of the site and I will post their pictures too ;D Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
I want to have a cyber friend if you don't mind -)

http://www.pullpushstop.com/ju18/

you bronchitis me committeeman me  you colloidal me plymouth me  you irredentism me conservatory me
you smutty me dortmund me  you expound me bolshoi me  you shove me lascar me  you stipend me knutsen me  you magnetite me detector me