MUSH Archives

September 2007

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dexter Schmitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:32:56 +0100
Looking for a posh but affordable piece of bling to be worn on your wrist?
We will show you that top-notch timepieces can cost less – in our replica shop!
Plus, you will be really surprised to see how qualitative our watches are!
Even official dealers of original chronometers can’t match the choice we offer!
Order the watch that you like the most – and get it delivered for free!
http://hazdp.com