MUSH Archives

November 2005

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adelmar Cowden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:01:54 -0500
Hello,

We acknowledge you for being our customer. Thus, we put wise you of
information and renovates between whiles.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand
an extra copy.

We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most
popular medicines online at reduced prices, fast delivery and toll-free
customer support.

If you wish to order drugs you are in need or to run over the edition,
please go to:

http://www.whirff.itisterape.com

Yours faithfully,
Adelmar Cowden