MUSH Archives

October 2006

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
June Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:03:25 -0400
KGBC POSTS GAINS!
KGBC TRADING ALERT FOR TUESDAY OCTOBER 3
THIS ONE IS A SURE RUNNER!

Company:  KONIGSßERG CORP (OTC BB:KGBC.OB)
Syymbol:   KGBC
Price:    $0.26 (Trading at a Ðiscount!)
5-day Target:   $1.50

ABOUT KGBC:
|<ônigsberg Corporation ("Konigsberg") (OTC BB:KGBC.OB - News) is a mineral exploration compâny focused on Gold-Silver exploration in the Sierra Madre Occidental Gold-Silver Province of Mexico. The Sierra Madre Occidèñtal Gold Provincé is the primary gold/silver trend in Mexico. Konigsbergg has entered into a 50/50 joint venture with Sydney Resoürce Corþ. (TSX VENTURE:SYR.V - News) on the 2,500 hectare Yoquivo Au-Ag Propertÿ in the Yoquiivo District, Chìhuahua State, Mexico.

KGBC IS GETTING READY TO MAKE STUNNING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
WATCH IT CLO§ELY ON TUESDAY OCTOOBER 3!
THÎS COULD BE THE HOT ONE OF THE SEASON!

Annie had gotten to too weird. I should have known youd do anything to get your pills, but when I get mad, I get.
His bowels felt loose and hot.