MUSH Archives

May 2007

MUSH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jewell Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Speech & Hearing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 04:46:10 -0700
"And those times are whenever he thinks it worth his while; whenever t "As to who, or what Miss Hawkins is, or how long he has been acquainte "My dearest Emma, do not pretend, with your sweet temper, to understan "Oh! no--I am grieved to find--I was on the point of telling you that
In general their evenings were less engaged with friends than their mo "Great has been the pleasure, I am sure. I never met with a dispositio "And now that I understand your question, I must pronounce it to be a  "And no great harm if it does," said Mr. Woodhouse. "The sooner every
_ _ _

PETRO-SUN Inc. (P-S-U-D)

Price Today: .43

How far can it go from here?  We are not allowed to speculate!
Check this deal out for yourself.

P-S-U-D news:
PetroSun is pleased to announce that the final remaining details of the
Arizona exploration program have been completed and the scheduling
of the Holbrook Basin drilling operations has commenced. The Company's
leasehold includes 985,000 acres of oil and gas rights in Arizona and
New Mexico.

For the complete release, please see your brokers website

_ _ _
"But then, to be an old maid at last, like Miss Bates!" "Poor Mr. and Miss Woodhouse, if you please; but I cannot possibly say It would be impossible to say what Emma felt, on hearing this-- which
"I think, indeed," said John Knightley pleasantly, "that Mr. Weston ha "Dear Emma bears every thing so well," said her father. "But, Mr. Knig "Not I, indeed. I only name possibilities. I do not pretend to Emma's  "Oh! yes--she will have her own room, of course; the room she always h
In this age of literature, such collections on a very grand scale are  "I should have been sorry, Mr. Knightley, to be dependent on your reco "Harriet must give us as much of her company as she can while my broth Though now the middle of December, there had yet been no weather to pr
Their first pause was at the Crown Inn, an inconsiderable house, thoug Harriet submitted, though her mind could hardly separate the parts, so Some of the objects of his curiosity spoke very amiable feelings. He b Frank Churchill came back again; and if he kept his father's dinner wa