MUTALK Archives

January 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Micah James Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 16:14:31 -0500
um, was mr. harlan kind enough to ensure that this newsgroup wasn't distributed
out into the internet? *grins* or did he create a new newsgroup for everyone?

If he did the latter, well, bravo, I've been hoping someone from MU would do
that! If not, well, how are they getting here?

--micah