MUTALK Archives

November 1997

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Randy Kaelber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:32:21 -0500
On 14 Nov 1997, Deus ex Machina wrote:

> California Vegetable? What's that? And Do you have any fruit to declare?

But those are all interrogatives.

> mmm. In Finland they have something called Mama noodles, which my spies
> tell me is very much like Ramen, only spicier than, say, the Maruchan or
> Top Ramen varieties here. Anyone know if they got this at Jungle Jim's?
> I've not seen it, but JJ is a rather sizeable place.

If JJ's doesn't have it, it doesn't exist. If it *does* happen to exist,
but not at JJ's, well, then send us your address and don't go anywhere.
We'll be right there to take care of the problem.

> I don't think they brand vegetables any more (killer tomatoes, maybe) but
> californians are all commies anyway. Luckily, so am I.

Ian, you *know* you're an anarcho-syndico-fascist. Fortunately, you're
also virulently anti-social. Branding vegetables is a time-honored
tradition in many parts of the world.

Randy[1], bunny-hugging, feel-your-pain, Clinton/Gore type Democrat.

ps. Janet Reno rules! Reno for galactic emperor[2]! Woohoo!

[1] - who also wished we had mu.talk.insane[3]
[2] - I'm sure she's working on this.
[3] - but who also thinks mu.talk serves well in this role.