MUTALK Archives

November 2006

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carole Toney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:31:52 -0480
RREF Pricme Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturng and Distribution Contract In Chinau!

Compawny red Reef Laboratofries Inc.
STOCK: RR EF
Price: $0.352
Recom mendation: ST RO NG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricae ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companvies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricde has settled and Volutme is rising as investotrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominfg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Morniwng! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Carole Toney.

an excellent library."
business had been compromised accordingly."

"let me write for you," said jane, "if you dislike the trouble yourself."

"of mr. collins and lizzy. lizzy declares she will not have mr. collins, and mr. collins begins
aware that the interest of one thousand pounds would be a very insufficient support therein. i rather

"indeed, mr. collins, all praise of me will be unnecessary. you must give me leave to judge for

could hardly keep her seat. it drew from her, however, the exertion of speaking, which nothing else
again his astonishment was obvious; and he looked at her with an expression of mingled
"i wish you joy. if you love mr. darcy half as well as i do my dear wickham, you must be very
conversation with charlotte, and the weather was so fine for the time of year that she had often great
county without impunity, and rob it of a few petrified spars without his perceiving me."
a day or two passed before jane had courage to speak of her feelings to elizabeth; but at last, on
between elizabeth and charlotte there was a restraint which kept them mutually silent on the

after the first fortnight or three weeks of her absence, health, good humour, and cheerfulness

"i saw you look at me to-day, lizzy, when my aunt told us of the present report; and i know i
"how very suddenly you all quitted netherfield last november, mr. darcy! it must have been a

each statement-but with little success. on both sides it was only assertion. again she read on; but
acknowledged. allowing the case, however, to stand according to your representation, you must

acquaintance."

consent to be of the party. indeed, eliza, you will be as welcome as either of them."

as she pronounced these words, mr. darcy changed colour; but the emotion was short, and he
could ever have attached him had appeared incomprehensible. but now it was all too natural. for such

collins, to be sure, was neither sensible nor agreeable; his society was irksome, and his attachment to