MUTALK Archives

July 2007

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sherrie Espinosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:59:57 +0500
In the last newsletter we’ve informed you that Canadian products are of the same quality as American but much more cheaper.  Now CanadianPharmacy offers even better opportunity to save on your drugs – 50% discount.

http://travelprovide.hk

CanadianPharmacy has always been the source of affordable drugs. Now with the 50% discount it offers the best Net prices. Only high quality products. We are not looking for one-time profits so you’ll never be scammed. 100% confidentiality guaranteed.

Thanks for being our customer.
http://travelprovide.hk