MUTALK Archives

October 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Steven J. Madsen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 18:01:11 GMT
        Once again, the great American legal system that brought that woman
millions for being a completely irresponsible idiot and dumping hot coffee
in her crotch has brought me hope that things don't suck as much as I think
they do.

        OJ gets off.  And now he and his immoral defense team are thanking
God.  Give me a FRIGGIN' break.

        The moral of this story: do whatever you want to anyone you want, so
long as you can fire up the minority sympathy vote and spend lots of cash on
professional liars.

--
Steve Madsen  <[log in to unmask]>   (finger for PGP public key)