MUTALK Archives

July 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Shaken Angel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 14:26:27 -0500
Hah.

Seeing as that there is exactly one industrial fan in this entire zarking
university, and this would be me, I somehow think that not many people are
going to be interested in the Prick interview.  Though it was sorta neat, for
my money, even though I don't like Prick.

I Got a couple of Prick bumper stickers from nothing records, tho'... want 'em,
Steve?

-- a

btw, by industrial, for the pundits, I'm talking about someone who goes beyond
NIN, Ministry, et. al.