MUTALK Archives

October 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 09:06:52 -0500
In article <1995Oct25.103150@miavx1>, [log in to unmask] writes:
> OK, here is something to talk about: Presidential Candidates.
>
> I feel that Lance Ito would make a great president.  Why, you ask.
> Well for starters he's got a beard, it has been too long since we
> have had a president with a beard.  Secondly he is _not_ a white
> male.  I have nothing against white males (being one myself) but
> I'd like to see some diversity in the oval office.  Finally Ito
> has just come off a year of dealing with the childish, inane
> antics of a bunch of lawyers; he is all set to deal with congress.
>
> So, what do you folks think?
> Is there enough interest for a grass roots movement?

What's his religion?  That's a big(ot) issue with some people.

Brian Harmon Space: Lance Ito for President!

-Cheese
--
"Not being able to adequately control my powers!  Every time I looked at
my wife and got aroused, I'd spontaneously ignite to a surface temperature