MUTALK Archives

February 2006

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Enoch Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:18:16 -0600
Trade Date : 2006, February 09
Company Name : Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical
Symbol :  P G C N
Profits of 300-400 % EXPECTED
Current Price : $1.09
Expected Target : $3

You may not be aware of  P G C N , but you should be, because this company
represents a terrific profit opportunity for early investors.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising potential
eager investors of this emerging situation.
 P G C N  is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock traders and
those that can afford to make quick money on these fast moving issues.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public investors
to know about  P G C N  !!!
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public
has not heard about yet.
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.