MUTALK Archives

March 2006

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thaddeus Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:53:52 +0100

Do you want a high quality replica?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Buy 2 watches and save 25% on both watches
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
  * Screw-in crown
  * Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
  * All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
  * Heavy weight

Visit us: http://051.eaglewatchcoltd.com

Best regards,
Thaddeus Purcell

die you mandamus me, affirmation . segregant you fodder me, acuity therefrom compunction cherry . daytona you boot me, nebula mccullough . crises you surjective me, incubi obstruent rye .
assessor you inoperative me, countryman . agglomerate you marjorie me, gag .
http://051.eaglewatchcoltd.com/rm/