MUTALK Archives

September 1997

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Shaken Angel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:46:04 -0500
Ralph Goodpaster ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Shaken Angel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
: > Of course, this still doesn't excuse what I consider to be extremely
: > cowardly and craven behavior -- forging a return address.  Best left to
: > those |<-RAD HAQR types.

: The person could have just been experimenting with their NetNews
: poster....  but no, that couldn't be.  It's much more likely that it's
: some master scheme, and the President is going to be assisinated tomorow.
: And your name is really Shaken Angel?  Not according to PH, please set me,
: PH, or yourself straight.  Thank You.

: In case you can't tell some of this is sarcasm.

There's a slight difference between setting one's In Real Life name to
something different and completely forging one's return address, don't you
think?

Try going into ph and looking up [log in to unmask]  I'd guess that you'll
probably not find anyone.

In case you can't tell, none of this is sarcasm.

-- adr