MUTALK Archives

October 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ian Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 20:55:16 GMT
Steven J. Madsen ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
[snipitty snip snip snip]

:       OJ gets off.  And now he and his immoral defense team are thanking
: God.  Give me a FRIGGIN' break.

:       The moral of this story: do whatever you want to anyone you want, so
: long as you can fire up the minority sympathy vote and spend lots of cash on
: professional liars.

: --
: Steve Madsen  <[log in to unmask]>   (finger for PGP public key)

this isnt particularly directed at you steve, but...

*ahem*

IM FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT OJ!!!!!!!!!!

dammit.

I do **NOT** care if hes guilty, innocent, or the son of sex-starved
martians driving taxis in Berlin and up until this post I didnt know WHAT
the verdict was and was quite content with things the way they were!!!!!

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

*sigh*

there now. I feel better. really.

Most Holy