MUTALK Archives

October 1994

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peter Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 1994 18:33:34 -0500
Peter Murray ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Neschek ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

: : Uhh.

: : What's this?

: Someone posted a message to the MUTALK@MIAMIU listserv list (along with
: several other listserv lists).  The LISTSERV list is gatewayed to netnews.
: Who knows how they got ahold of the MUTALK list address...

One more thing...I took a look at who what subscribed to the MUTALK listserv
list, and there are a total of two.  The first is the MAIL <-> Netnews
gateway, and the second is

  CD740063@VMTECTOL Claudia Diez De Bonilla

That Bitnet node is in Mexico City, Mexico, if I'm not mistaken.  I hope
Claudia finds all of our local discussions interesting!

Peter