MUTALK Archives

July 2005

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gil Sneed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 09:50:45 -0400
Dear Homeowner,

You have been pre-apprroved for a $470,000 Home Looaan at a 3.45% Fixed Raate.
This offer is being extended to you unconditionally and your credit is in no way a factor.

To take Advantage of this Limiited Time oppoortunity all
we ask is that you visit our Website and complete
the 1 minnute post Appr_oval Fo.rm.

En+er herree '> http://quickezloans.net/1028/

Gloria Aldridge
Regional CEO

much helpless in my life and I hated all this helplessness. I don't want to go through all that misery again by stating the pains waged on Mia. All I can tell you is that this dreadful journey had a terrible ending. I couldn't become a father and Mia, after hanging in balance between life and death, was deprived of ever becoming a mother again. I